We would like to inform you that we have successfully implemented the data transfer process for the issuance of T1 documents in the NCTS mode for Hamburg, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven ports. At the same time, we would like to thank you for your cooperation, thanks to which we were able to efficiently manage the entire procedure.
With the aim of improving the quality of our service, we have considered your suggestions and taken steps to change the processing of your orders and the subsequent planning of given shipments. This change applies to international import transports via CZ for services CZ, SK, PL, DE, AT, HU, BALKAN.
With effect from 1 November 2023, your orders will be accepted and the containers will be scheduled for train immediately even without the ATB/ATC/ATD numbers that were required until now. However, it still applies that the initial order must contain at least the following data:
- Vessel name, voyage, carrier
- Port of discharge, terminal + PIN (in case of EUROGATE terminal)
- Container number, size, ISO type
- Seal number
- Number of freight items
- Gross weight of goods (without container tare)
- Name and address of ordering party + references
- Name of consignee + requests regarding customs clearance and multi-stop (if needed)
In order to successfully finalise the order, the information below must be provided. Please continue to submit these in our established Excel NCTS FORM spreadsheet. Please send the details as soon as possible, but no later than3 working days until 12:00 p.m. prior to the train´s departure. If the details are not sent within the specified period, the container will be transferred to the next available train.
- Eight-digit HS product code
- Total value of the goods in the container
- Commercial invoice number
- ATB number
- Order of the position of the goods in the ATB number (very important)
- Consignee stated on T1
- Customs office code of delivery
- Country of origin of goods
- Description of goods
We believe that this change will contribute to quicken the transport process.