We would like to provide you with the latest news about our surcharges. As always, you can find their current amount on our website.
Traction Energy Surcharge (TES) – based on the reports from the relevant authorities of the Hungarian, Slovenian and other regional railways, the development of the price of traction energy for the third quarter has not changed significantly. We have only added rates for our newly served Croatian Port of Rijeka and the ADRIA RAIL Indija terminal in Serbia.
Fuel Surcharge (FS) – with regard to the further development of fuel prices, we have prepared an update valid from 1 July 2023.
- will be cancelled for transports via CZ terminals
- will be reduced for transports via terminals in SK, AT (except Salzburg), HU, RO and DE (except Munich) and for transfers in the Ports of Hamburg and Bremerhaven
- will be maintained for transports via PL terminals (already zero), for Munich, DE and Salzburg, AT.
The decisive date for the FS application is the unloading or loading date.
Detour surcharge (DTS) – Road Closures in Slovakia
Based on the notification of the relevant authorities, we would like to inform you about another road closure in the territory of Slovakia. This closure concerns road I/18 Strážske – Michalovce, which will last at least 3 months. Detour routes will significantly increase the mileage and therefore the transport costs as well. For this reason, with effect from 01/07/2023, we are forced to apply a so-called detour surcharge (DTS) to the routes listed below through Košice terminal:
• Košice – 07222 Strážske – 07101 Michalovce – Košice: EUR 70.00
• Košice – 07101 Michalovce – 06601 Humenné – Košice: EUR 70.00
• Košice – 07222 Strážske – 07221 Nacina Ves – 07222 Strážske – 07101 Michalovce – Košice: EUR 70.00
Route maps can be found enclosed.
If you have any questions about the surcharges, please contact our pricing department.