Dear Business Partner,
In recent weeks, we have informed you about the situation in the Port of Koper and the restrictions on rail transport in Slovenia. In the last few days, we were forced to reorganize our trains from/to Koper again and cancel 9 pairs of trains due to a combination of unfavorable circumstances from last week:
- irregular arrivals of vessels to the port, overcrowding of Luka Koper Container Terminal
- accident on the Breg – Zidani Most section on 07.01.2023
- crane malfunctions at LK Container Terminal
- regular lockout on the DIVAČA – KOPER section on 09.01.2023 between 08:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- the introduction of short, unexpected lockouts due to the remediation of infrastructure failures.
Despite our best efforts, we are currently unable to replace the canceled capacity. Due to these limitations on the corridor, our capacities remain limited. Unfortunately, the lack of capacity will affect the transit time of our trains from/to Koper.
In case of any questions regarding the current planning of your shipments and transit times from/to Koper, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.